Are you looking for the best headphones for music lovers? If yes, then this post is for you! Top 3 Audiophile Headphones Under 5000 INR for Music Enthusiasts and Buying Guide.
When you are in love with music, the one thing that is missing in life is the best headphones that can keep you listening to your favorite tracks for long hours. At such times, you need the best headphones that will not just let you enjoy your music, but will make it sound like you are sitting next to a live orchestra performing live. There are plenty of options available in the market for those who are interested in listening to music using headphones, but some headphones are so good that they deserve a place in your list of bests.
Music is a universal language that speaks to us on an emotional level. And whether you’re a casual listener or audiophile, having the right pair of headphones can make all the difference in your listening experience. But with so many options available in the market, it can be overwhelming to choose the best one for you.
So, without wasting any time, let’s get down to some of the best headphones under 5000 INR that every music lover needs to check out:
AKG K52 Wired Over Ear Headphones:
Music fanatics rejoice! The AKG K52 Over Ear Headphones offer an excellent sound experience for a fraction of the price.
These headphones feature a closed-back design, with large ear cups that fit perfectly without sacrificing comfort. Perfectly paired with maximum input power of 200 mW and Audio frequency bandwidth of 18 to 20000 Hz, the K52s provide an incredibly clear, cinematic listening experience. Not only this, but these headphones also have an impressive sensitivity rating of 110 dB SPL/V creating deep bass that you can feel vibrating in your ears.
In terms of style and affordability, these wired cans are quite hard to beat as they come from one of the premium brands -AKG – at a very accessible price point which many budget conscious music fans will appreciate highly. Do not just take our word for it; try them out yourself!
The only downside is that they may not be desirable among commuters or people who need something more portable, as their cord may be overly long in certain situations where portability is preferred over quality audio output. Even though AKG’s features are great, some users might want adjustable sliders or extra Bass options, which aren’t available here. Keep this in mind before you buy these top-rated wired headphones from audiophiles.
|• Closed-back design |
• Max. Input Power of 200 mW
• Audio frequency bandwidth of 18 to 20000 Hz
• Sensitivity headphones of 110 dB SPL/V
• Comfortable and stylish design with large ear cups that can easily engulf the user’s ears
• Excellent sound quality with an incredibly clear, cinematic experience for music listening
• Affordable price range for a product from AKG brand
|• Cord is long, which may not be preferable for commuters or people who need something more portable |
• Packaging could have been better in terms of looks
• Lack of adjustable slider thing or extra Bass may not appeal to certain users.
AKG K52 Wired Over Ear Headphones
Professional sound quality meets style and affordability:
- About this item
- Headphone type – closed-back
- Max. Input Power – 200 mW
- Audio frequency bandwidth – 18 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity headphones – 110 dB SPL/V
The Audio-Technica Ath-M20x headphones are a great option for those looking for an affordable and professional wired headphone set. With their lightweight over-ear design, they provide a comfortable listening experience even during extended use. The 3-year warranty from Audio-Technica covers any manufacturing defects that may occur in the lifespan of the product.
The sound quality of these headphones is fairly good, with a reasonable flat response that can easily reproduce most types of music well. Although they fall short in terms of bass, it makes them more suitable for on the go listening or monitoring purposes rather than everyday listening or gaming needs where heavy emphasis on low frequencies is desired. They also feature better than average noise cancelation, which helps block out ambient noise but still allows some sound to be heard through, so you don’t completely isolate yourself from your surroundings. Higher frequencies tend to be slightly sharp at times, which could come off as unpleasant if one isn’t used to it yet – something worth keeping in mind when shopping around for headphones within this price range!
The Audio Technica ATH-M20X should make an excellent choice for music lovers who are looking to enjoy their favorite tunes without emptying their pockets too much—not only does it have decent audio performance, but its comfortable fit and long-lasting durability ensure that you get the most bang out of your buck!
One of the main advantages of these headphones is their sound quality, which has been engineered to deliver reasonably flat response across most frequencies. This makes it suitable for recording and engineering vocals, acoustic guitars, and similar instruments where clarity and accuracy are critical factors. The long cord allows users to move around freely during recording or mixing sessions as well.
In terms of comfort, the Audio-Technica Ath-M20X Wired Over Ear Headphones do not disappoint either. These headphones are designed with user comfort in mind, so you can wear them for extended periods without feeling fatigued or uncomfortable. They provide an immersive audio experience that will leave you lost in your favorite tunes.
Some customers may find that the high-frequency response is too sharp or uncomfortable for their liking, but this is a minor drawback compared to its other attributes. Despite having noise cancellation technology on board – while not perfect – it still delivers better than average performance cancelling external noises.
While these wired over-ear headphones lack strong bass, making it unsuitable for everyday listening or gaming use; they remain competitive at their affordable price point. Overall, if you’re looking for professional-grade quality at an affordable price tag, then look no further than the Audio-Technica Ath-M20X Wired Over Ear Headphones Without Mic (Black).
|• Wired over ear headphones |
• No microphone
• 3-year warranty from Audio-Technica for manufacturing defects
• Lightweight design
• Good sound quality with reasonably flat response, making it suitable for recording and engineering vocals, acoustic guitars, and similar frequencies
• Comfortable to wear for extended periods of time
• Long cord allows for freedom of movement during recording or mixing sessions
• Affordable option for those on a budget
|• Some customers may find the high-frequency response to be too sharp or uncomfortable |
• Not ideal for everyday listening or gaming as it lacks strong bass
• Noise cancelation is not perfect but still better than average
• May not meet the needs of professional audio engineers working on high-end projects
JBL Tune 710BT by Harman:
When it comes to choosing the best headphones for your needs, there are a few things to consider. Whether you are looking for noise-cancelling headphones, premium over-ear headphones, top-rated wired headphones, affordable Bluetooth headphones or comfortable on-ear headphones with deep bass – we have you covered. Read on to find out which type of headphone will be the best choice for you!
The JBL Tune 710BT headphones by Harman are a great choice for those searching for affordable Bluetooth headphones with good sound quality. With a sleek and stylish design, these over-ear headphones offer great features such as wireless Bluetooth streaming with Bluetooth 5.0 and dual pairing that allows you to connect to two devices.
One of the standout features of the JBL Tune 710BT is its impressive battery life – it offers up to 50 hours of playtime, which is quite remarkable at this price point! Plus, with quick charging support, just five minutes to charge can give three additional hours of playtime.
The sound quality of these headphones is also noteworthy. The JBL Signature Sound delivers powerful bass that adds depth to any genre you’re listening to. Vocals come out crisp and clear, making for an overall pleasurable listening experience. However, if you’re someone who loves deep bass beats while listening to music, then these may not be the best noise-cancelling headphones under 5000 INR for you.
The multipoint connectivity feature makes it easy for users to switch between different devices without needing to unpair each time manually. And the mic quality is good too!
While they are comfortable initially due to their soft ear cushions and adjustable headband design; long-term wear can get uncomfortable after extended periods because they tend to exert pressure on your ears.
Overall, though, if you’re looking for top-rated wired headphones or premium over-ear headphones for music lovers within a budget, then The JBL Tune 710BT could be perfect!
|• JBL Signature Sound with powerful bass |
• 50 hours of playtime • Quick charging
• 5 minutes for an additional 3 hours of playtime
• Wireless Bluetooth streaming with Bluetooth 5.0
• Dual pairing to connect to two devices
• Comfortable and stylish design
• Great sound quality for treble and vocals
• Multi-point connectivity is convenient
• Good mic quality
• Durable build quality
|• Lack of bass, disappointing for music lovers |
• No IP rating, prone to water damage
• Low volume even at maximum level
• Uncomfortable after extended periods of wear
JBL Tune 710BT
JBL Tune 710BT by Harman, 50 Hours Playtime with Quick Charging
- JBL SIGNATURE SOUND: 40mm Drivers deliver JBL Signature Sound punctuated with Bass thats Deep and Powerful
- 50 HOURS PLAYTIME: With the Tune 710BT headphones, enjoy Wireless music nonstop for upto 50 Hrs
- QUICK CHARGING: Charging your headphones for 5 min will provide you an additional 3 Hours Playtime.
Headphone buying Guide:
Noise-cancelling headphones are designed to create a “bubble” around your ears which blocks the sound of the outside world. This allows you to focus on your music, podcasts, or whatever audio you’re listening to without any distractions.
The technology works by sending out an opposite sound wave that cancels the noise from outside. The stronger the noise cancelation, the more effective it will be at blocking ambient sounds.
This is something that subjective and depends on user preference. Generally speaking, over-ear headphones are more comfortable than on-ear headphones, as they provide better cushioning and support due to their larger ear cups. They also tend to contain less outside noise, which makes them ideal for use in noisy environments such as airplanes or trains.
Sound quality is one of the most important factors when choosing a pair of headphones. Look for headphones with high-frequency response rate and good sound stage (the ability to create a 3D sound experience). High-quality drivers also greatly enhance sound clarity and bass response. Look for headphones with at least 40 mm drivers for best results.
For wireless headphones, battery life is an essential factor to consider when purchasing a new pair of headphones. You don’t want your music experience interrupted by having to constantly charge your device, so look for models with long battery life (at least 8 hours) if you intend to use them frequently or during long trips or commutes.
Wireless connectivity has become increasingly popular recently due to its convenience and portability features, but make sure that the headphone you select has reliable connection speeds and low latency if you intend to use them for gaming or streaming videos/movies etc.
Make sure that the headphones you buy are compatible with all devices you intend on using them with such as phones, laptops, TVs etc., and otherwise they may just end up being an expensive paperweight! If possible, check reviews online before making any purchases, as this can help ensure that they work correctly with different devices/systems before buying them.
There are many styles of headphones, so pick one that suits your personal taste as well as your practical needs. After all, there’s no point having a pair of fancy headphones if they’re uncomfortable or have poor sound quality. Look for lightweight foldable models instead of bulky over-ear ones that can be hard to carry around when you’re not using them.
Keep in mind that, generally speaking, higher prices usually mean better build quality and better audio performance, but this isn’t always true, so make sure to read reviews before spending your hard-earned cash! Typically speaking, we should be able to find good value within our budget range if we look for good sales/offers online or take advantage of promotions offered by manufacturers/retailers like Buy Now Pay Later schemes. These can help reduce overall costs while still obtaining a decent product.
- Finding the right headphones for your listening requirements can be a challenge. Here are some frequently asked questions about different types of headphones, including noise-cancelling, premium over-ear, top-rated wired, affordable Bluetooth and comfortable on-ear headphones:
- The types of headphones you should consider buying depends on how you plan on using them. Earbuds are great for listening to music while on-the-go, while over-ear headphones offer more sound isolation and better sound quality for music listening at home. Headbands are a versatile option that offers a good combination of portability, sound quality, and comfort.
- Premium over-ear headphones allow music lovers to experience their favorite songs with crystal clear sound quality. Designed with advanced sound processing technology and spacious, ergonomic ear pads for comfort and noise-cancelling capabilities, these headphones provide an immersive listening experience without any distractions. They deliver crisp highs, deep bass and balanced minds, allowing music enthusiasts to truly appreciate the nuances of their favorite music.
- Audiophiles generally prefer top-rated wired headphones over wireless ones because wired headphones provide a more consistent sound quality due to the direct connection between the device and the headphones. Wireless headphones can suffer from signal interference, latency, and reduced sound quality due to the use of Bluetooth technology.
- Yes, investing in an affordable Bluetooth headset can be a great choice if sound quality is your priority. Many headsets are equipped with the latest technologies, such as active noise cancelation, advanced audio codecs, and powerful speaker drivers, which can deliver outstanding sound quality that rivals more expensive models. So, you can get great sound quality at a much lower price point if you know where to look.
Yes, there are several models of lightweight and durable on-ear headphones with booming bass effects. Of these, the Audio-Technica ATH-M50XBT offers superior noise isolation and sound quality, making it a great choice for enthusiasts who value booming bass and noise cancelation. Bose’s Quiet Comfort 35 II offers immersive sound with adjustable noise cancelation, and its light build means you can wear it for hours without feeling uncomfortable. Lastly, the Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC provides separate controls for bass and treble, so you can easily customize your listening experience to include the booming bass you desire.
Investing in a pair of good quality audiophile headphones is an important decision. Your sound experience will be significantly better if you own the right kind of headphones that deliver superb sound and comfort.
We have reviewed the three best audiophile headphones under 5000 INR for music enthusiasts to help make your decision easier. These headphones have been carefully selected based on their audio quality, design, build, and comfort – all at an affordable price point.
No matter which one you go for, you can guarantee excellent performance and over-the-top audio experiences with these top 3 audiophile headphones under 5000 INR!