(as of Apr 26,2022 04:28:27 UTC – Details)
From the Publisher
About the book: Important Acts that Transformed India
The way nation now functions owe a lot to many of the Acts enacted by the Indian Parliament. Our day-to-day lives are touched and transformed by many laws. This book presents a meaningful analysis of the important laws that everyone needs to know about
All-in-One Book: Covers 100 Must-Know Acts from General Studies Papers I, II, III, and IV
Aspirants preparing for competitive exams like UPSC Civil Services Examination (CSE) needs to learn the several acts connected with Society, Polity, Governance, Economy, Environment, Internal Security, Disaster Management, Ethics and so on.
This book is an all-in-one book which covers all important Acts, Rules, and Regulations relevant for UPSC Civil Services Examination (CSE) General Studies Papers – I, II, III, and IV.
The book is highly useful for UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam (Objective), Main Exam (Written), and Personality Test (Interview).
● UPSC Civil Services Preliminary and Main Examination Previous Years’ Questions from the topic included
● Current affairs and important judgments associated with each Act are provided in box format.
● Important Legislative and Judicial Terms explained
● Important recent bills analysed (as online learning material)
● Mind maps and useful diagrams included
Publisher : McGraw Hill; First edition (15 September 2020); McGraw Hill Education (India) Private Limited, B-4, Sector-63, Dist. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida – 201 301, UP
Language : English
Paperback : 480 pages
ISBN-10 : 9390219558
ISBN-13 : 978-9390219551
Item Weight : 480 g
Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
Country of Origin : India